What information does NetBookings P/L collect?
NetBookings P/L records information from persons who complete online forms, complete surveys or send us emails. This information is collected for business purposes. The types of information we keep on record will depend on the the type of form or survey you complete. Generally we keep a record of the following types of information about you:
- Information that you have provided which may identify you, such as your name, address and contact details which you enter in a form or survey on our website;
- Information that you have provided in the form of feedback or email; and
- Your permission to use your personal information for marketing purposes or to send you special offers from time to time.
- It is not compulsory for you to provide us with your personal information which we may have requested from you for us to perform a service for you, however, without the specified information, we may not be able to fulfill your request or provide you with the service you require.
- Cookies are not used to store visitors preferences or to record session information.
- When you visit NetBookings P/L, the following information is recorded for statistical purposes:
- Your IP address;
- The date and time of your visit to the site;
- The pages accessed and documents downloaded;
- The referring web page; and
- The type of browser and operating system that you use.
Note: No attempt will be made to identify individual users with their browsing activities, except in the unlikely event of an investigation, where the law enforcement agency may warrant to inspect the Internet log files.
How does NetBookings P/L use the information collected?
All information disclosed to NetBookings P/L may be accessed by authorised NetBookings P/L Staff who may access your information to fulfill your request.
All information received from browsers is stored in a format for NetBookings P/L own use.
If you have given us permission to do so, we may contact you occasionally to advise of changes or updates to our website and/or to advise of special offers.
If you send us an email we will use your personal information to respond to your request.
Can I access my personal information that I have previously given to NetBookings P/L?
Yes you can. You can either access/update it yourself with you name and password or you can request access to all of your personal information held in the secure NetBookings P/L database. We endeavour to ensure your information is true and correct at all times. Upon request, we can make adjustments and update your details to reflect correct data.
Please send your request to via our contact page. Your request will be processed within 14 working days, depending on the nature of the request. There is no fee to access this information.
In addition to the above assurances, any information held by NetBookings P/L and related individuals is held secure in a manner designed to protect information from internal and external access by anyone other than specifically authorised staff.
Changes to the NetBookings P/L Privacy Statement
From time to time, we may use customer information for new, unanticipated uses not previously disclosed in our privacy notice. If our information practices change at some time in the future we will post the policy changes to our website to notify you of these changes and provide you with the ability to "opt out"(1) of these uses. If you are concerned about how your information is used, you should check back at our website periodically or contact us at the contact points at the base of this statement.
"OPT OUT" is the description of a link on an email which when clicked enables the customer to request that their data no longer be included for this use.