A New Era in Hotel Booking
Jul 14, 2015
Netbookings is pleased to present its online, cloud-based booking system which offers hospitality owners (small and medium-sized hotels included) a convenient and flexible system for managing online bookings. Our set of features can be easily customized to accommodate your room situation, and to support you in marketing – even designing – special promotions and offers.
While some owners and hotel managers are comfortable with old school systems, we invite our current and potential customers to think of the following as unique benefits and advantages of using a cloud-based reservation system:
- 24/7 system enables bookings to be made any time of the day or night, ensuring that you won’t be losing any customers to an antiquated system which requires a call back or 24-hour confirmation cycle. Don’t let another customer slip by again, and get your payment quickly and efficiently with the Netbookings system.
- Customer knowledge: receive important information about your customer the moment their booking is made, enabling you to not only prepare for their visit – for those who wish to upsell or to make kind referrals – and as well, to help you know better your customers, their preferences, and how to improve the effectiveness of your marketing campaigns and promotions.
- Management reports: for both managers and business owners, our pre-formatted reports give you an up-to-the-minute understanding of your business performance, and can help you track key metrics about sales, promotion effectiveness, and seasonal occupancy, all this and more available from anywhere you have an internet connection.
- Less reliance on travel sites: to be sure, hotels spend a lot of money paying popular websites to list their hotel – to the tune of 20-30% of revenue! Having your own online booking system can give you a chance to capture back that lost profit and offer your customers better value.
- Data security: To be sure, the Netbookings system uses robust security services to protect your data as well as the back end servers used on our system. We routinely back up system data to protect against loss, and implement an in-depth monitoring protocol to ensure that security threats are spotted early and eliminated quickly. Essentially, we bring the resources and capabilities of a corporate IT department to your own hotel’s virtual booking and customer management system.
For all these benefits and more – including regular updates and system improvements – we invite you to investigate further as to how our online booking system can be a highly efficient and cost-effective booking solution for your business.